MTB holidays in Alps
Did you know that the Alps take up more than a tenth of Europe's land area. Planning mountain bike holidays for next summer? Look no longer. Plan your next holidays in Switzerland's biggest singletrail paradise - Verbier. Verbier is located in the heart of a Swiss Alps, a short drive away from Zermatt, Chamonix and Portes du Soleil.
Let's see TOP 5 reasons why come mountain biking to Verbier!
1. Bike Riding: You can choose between 23 enduro tracks, with a total length of 206 km of singletrails and 12 kilometers of gravity downhill tracks.
2. Lifts. You can ride for a week with only little pedalling (if that is your thing). The highest trail starts on the bottom of the glacier at 2300m. + there is hardly any waiting, and hardly any break bumps.
3. Always sunny! Often described as "The California of the Alps".
4. Majestic panoramic views. The four valleys of Verbier are breath taking and all of them different and magical in own way. From high alpine glacier environment to alpine meadows and pastures, crystal clear lakes combined with a spectacular views over Combin glaciers.
5. Good food! If melted cheese is your thing you will be in the food heaven, if not there is plenty of good places offering European, American, Japanese and Mexican cuisine!
+1 Amazing Singletrail guides, skilled for all riding levels & styles.
Singletrail Verbier is offering in 2018 a whole new range of mountain biking holidays! Starting from Camps - full experience on a low budget - to custom made private holidays. Stay updated, the new products will launch soon!